Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy days are here again....

The North MS Regional Center called this am...wanted to know if I would like to move Bubba's respite care (where he stays at the center for a few months, to give me a break), up just a bit? They had called last week to say it would be late summer, but they just had a cancellation...so it is tomorrow. It took me about an hour to pack him up...practice makes perfect? Not that I am excited...lol. I had been wondering how to accomplish all that I needed to do over the next few months, from working at an outside short term job, making some Dr. appointments, helping my parents move to assisted living, painting, doing art shows, etc. Nice to have an answer now! My step is already a bit lighter.

I might even have time to blog more...lol. I have such good intentions, but the follow-thru' is not so great.

Well, I need to spend some time with him before tomorrow. Later...

No comments: