Sunday, February 3, 2008

Long weekend

After alot of questioning of friends and some vote taking...lol, I finally decided on three paintings to put in the show at the local library. It did not seem so difficult to get it from 50+ down to 10, but from 10 down to 3 was alot harder. I decided to simply let people vote and go with everyone else's decision. The top 3 were:

The Oxford Train Depot, acrylics on an 11x14 canvas panel
















The Bridge, acrylics on an 11x14 canvas panel


















and Rememberd Peace, acrylics on 9.25x13.75 on paper



















To my amazement, the Depot sold shortly after being hung. I am truly grateful, and excited.

Well, I had hoped to go on this evening, but my son is refusing to go to bed, and I am equally determined that he will. So on this note I will close for this evening. Hopefully, tomorrow will be quieter, and I can update more. Night all!

No comments: